The main epigram of Corpus Publishers is to spread scientific knowledge globally. The credibility of published articles completely depends on the effective peer reviewing process; Hence, editors are the chief support for Corpus Publishers. The Editorial board members of Corpus Publishers are responsible for publishing quality manuscripts received from authors on concerned subjects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively look for the views of associate editors, authors, readers, reviewers and editorial board members about ways of improving their journal's content.
- Reputation of our group is enhanced by the presence of eminent editors. They also must endeavor to set higher standards for the journal whenever possible.
- Sustain initiatives to educate researchers and young scholars about publication policies and ethics.
- Editorial board members are most welcome to give their valuable suggestions for organizational progress.
- Editors can review submitted manuscripts based on their feasible time, if time does not allow reviewing the manuscript, editors can suggest other reviewers.
- Editors will look after any confidential data regarding the task. If the author has used information of certain individuals, specifically in any of his medical or scientific records, the editorial Team must look for written consent from the individual, for the record to qualify for publishing.
- Grabbing editorial decisions at the right time and communicating in a clear manner.
- The validity of the scientific facts stated must be checked and the criticism of the manuscript should be left open for all to decide.
- The editorial board members must assure that published content is original.
- The reliability of the author's work is a must, so there must be proper citation and the original source of the content should be named.