Manuscript Guidelines Withdraw
We at Corpus Publishers strongly expect the authors will show integrity towards their work and adhere to publication ethics. Some authors request withdrawal of their manuscript while it is under the process or published. This may cause the waste of resources and valuable effort made by editorial board members, reviewers and editorial staff.
Corpus Publishers has formulated withdraw policy as below.
- Author has to confirm that the data and facts included in the manuscript are of authors own work, and if data and facts from any other person or sources are used, appropriate written permissions have been obtained.
- Manuscripts may be withdrawn at any stage of review and publication process by submitting a request.
- Manuscript withdrawal will be permitted after submission only for the most compelling and unavoidable reasons.
- If the author wants to withdraw a manuscript, the author needs to submit a completed "Article withdrawal Form", signed by all authors of the manuscript stating the reasons for manuscript withdrawal.
- As per the policy, Corpus Publishers declare that the withdrawal charges are applicable in case of withdraw depending on the status of the article.